See this pile of shit?
I need to fill out a police report. That’s important. And documents for Alec’s trip the ENT tomorrow, because apparently his baby ears can’t keep infection out. Oh, and that little device thingy in the corner? THAT WOULD BE FOR MY NEW CASE OF WHIPLASH. I have in the past made fun of people with whiplash. (It was a little funny… “Oh, your head flew around whilst attached to your neck?!” Hilarious, right?) It is confirmed, yet again, that I will be going straight to Hell when I die.
Hopefully, that will not be before this little device with gooey little electrodes squeezes the muscles in my neck/back for 3o minutes.
So today, for my 15th post, I will reflect on the highs and lows of my recent life. As a teacher, you always have to start with the positives so as not to destroy a young, impressionable child’s ego. So, the highs:
- Christmas shopping season is here, which means more sales and coupons. I can’t resist any of it.
- I am still employed.
- My children kissed me goodnight.
- My husband still speaks to me.
- I found a new kind of salad at Meijer that I could eat every day of my life. It’s $3.99 a bag. It has cilantro dressing and taco chips in the bag.
- My students seem to like and respect me, mostly.
- Some of them laugh at my jokes.
- My family is safe and sound tonight.
- I have these little electrodes going strong. I like.
- There has been a flurry of unprofessional behavior among staff at school. It makes me angry. It insults me. (But a HIGH: I shall prevail. Look out. Bagchi 2016.)
- My back Really Hurts.
- Hm. I guess I can’t think of anything else.
Life is good.