I toyed with some different topics for today’s post.
Should I describe the condition of my spine?
Discuss my views on the unstable relationship between Bieber and Selena Gomez?
Or just write some bad poetry?
Sigh. None of those seem like good ideas.
Instead, I think I’ll take this survey. A logical next step, right? I also would like to note that this list may or may not have come from a MySpace page. That makes it more… asinine? middle schoolish? It’s OK. You’ll be OK.
- Apple or orange juice? Diet Coke. Juice is for suckers.
- Morning person or night person? Yes.
- Sweet or salty? Salty.
- Ninjas or pirates? Probably pirates. The outfits are much cuter, but the ocean has a tendency to scare me a little, especially if I can’t see the shore. But if “booty” is involved… oh, that was tacky. But if treasure is involved, yes. Not flexible enough to be a ninja really. Therefore, I cannot relate.
- Favorite childhood TV show? 90210 – One word: Brenda.
- Are you collector of anything? Irrational fears
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be? Speed grading and super motivational teaching
- What’s your first thought before falling asleep? What do I have to do tomorrow?
- What’s your first thought after waking up? Cool, I’m alive! What do I have to do today?
- Favorite color? Pink
- Favorite animal? This was a dumb idea.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
- Aliens? Yes. Why not?
- Afterlife? Still thinking about this one. Probably for others. Unlikely for me.
- Ever been addicted to a video game? The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3
- You’re given 1 million dollars. How do you spend it? One Hermes Birkin bag, one year off work where I write a book about living in a shack while living in a shack, travel around the world (except most of the Middle East, seems a little smoky/hazy right now), save nothing.
- Do you have any bad habits? Nervous laughing. Letting others take advantage. Diet Coke. Inconsistent flossing.
- Which bad habits drive you crazy? Overusing the catch phrase of the moment. Mumbling. People at the grocery store who complain about the length of the check out line.
- Best personality traits Excessive kindness, pun creation, scaring people when they aren’t sure if I’m kidding or serious (I hold great power), loyalty.
- Worst personality traits See above.
- Five life goals Get into shape at least once; live outside the US/Canada for a while; raise children that like me as a person (not because they think they have to); become famous for blog posts like this; and find inner peace.
- Last meal Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Salade Nicoise from the place in Paris by the big bank, Garlic naan and a red Fruit Rollup.