There’s the family… really, this was the best shot out of at least 45,634 poses.
Feeling more optimistic after last post (sorry). I was able to do several things to cheer self up since I last talked to you, including:
- several Thanksgiving dinners, 1st generation through 4th? 5th? (leftovers). By the way, Happy Thanksgiving.
- many hours of online shopping, after which I have purchased absolutely nothing, but now know what I career I might go for next… something to do with makeup or purses. Maybe BOTH? I could put makeup on purses or in purses, or put purses in makeup. Don’t care. Either would be fine.
- Took a nap.
- Watched some pathetic quarterbacks.
- Cleaned underneath bed.
- More humiliating back cracking. Ian went with me this morning, and as I was standing on the vibrating stand thing with a hat full of weights, he looked at me, pointed and shouted, “Hey! Everyone! Look at my mom! Mom, what’s on your head?”
- Checked a website to figure out today’s date. And that is why I love days off!
I am working on something interesting to blog about. You’re all suffering, I know. Maybe blogs aren’t meant for the everyday…